- Just this week, I’ve read of the following events from LOCAL schools
- A vicious attack of a five year-old in a school bathroom
- Four different instances where teachers sexually assaulted students
- A convicted sex-offender being allowed to chaperon an over night field trip (who knows what happened on that trip
- A physical assault on a student by a teacher
- A shooting at a local high school
- I know of one student, who attended a local high-school, who was mocked because she always dressed like a young lady
- Schools are being ordered by the Obama administration to open their bathrooms and locker rooms to anyone to accommodate the perverts.
- We know that floor plans of public schools here in the United States have been found in the middle east. Safety should be the concern of every parent, but millions of parents send their kids, like sheep to the slaughter, to school every day.
- From kindergarten, children are subtly being taught lies about the Bible (i.e., “billions of years ago,” evolution, etc.)
- From kindergarten, children are being taught that deviant behavior such as homosexuality is acceptable. In later grades, kids are taught how to perform sex acts.
- Sexual assaults by students, on students are common place.
- Children are regularly being charged and convicted of distributing child pornography among themselves.
- Physical assaults are commonplace
- Emotional bullying and abuse is commonplace.
- Parents believe their school is a good school. Good compared to what?
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
For more background on this issue, please see the article, “Why Transgender Bathrooms Are Bad.”
The suit filed by Gov McCrory and the state of North Carolina against the US Federal Government was quickly met by a lawsuit by the Obama administration. In the Obama administration’s suit, they made the luscious claimed that forcing people to use the bathroom associated with their gender was no different than the segregation of the early twentieth century.
In reality, this entire story seems so silly. First, if someone truly believes they were born with the incorrect gender, are taking the hormones to appear as the opposite gender and is dressing like the opposite gender, then there will likely be no issue or concern with that person entering the restroom associated with their appearance. In fact, they have been doing this since the devil invented homosexuality. Why is allowing men in women’s bathrooms so important? In the end, this conflict will cost the states and the federal government millions of dollars. Is this really a civil rights issue? The answer is yes, but not in the way the Obama administration wants you to see it. Continue reading