As the Internet has grown and changed, so has the face of various ministries. Traditional preaching has always been and always will be God’s primary method for reaching the unbeliever. However, the Lord has made other tools available to us so that we may reach the masses. In the Apostle Paul’s day, one had to travel from town to town to spread the Gospel. The preachers were restricted to literally speaking face-to-face with others or sending letters. As technology evolved, people could easily spread the Word of God through print. One person could take the message of salvation to a town or region. Still, travel was required. During the twentieth century, we watched as technology gave us radio and then television. Both are excellent mediums to reach vast numbers of people, but both are exceedingly expensive. Today, we are truly in a magnificent age – an age where millions of people can be reached with the Gospel of Christ for very little, if any, cost. Thanks to the miracle of the Internet, we can give the message of the Gospel of Christ to anyone, almost anywhere in the world. The cost: very little more than the effort required to create the message. We hope you will spend some time here. Get to know us and let us get to know you.
- Just this week, I’ve read of the following events from LOCAL schools
- A vicious attack of a five year-old in a school bathroom
- Four different instances where teachers sexually assaulted students
- A convicted sex-offender being allowed to chaperon an over night field trip (who knows what happened on that trip
- A physical assault on a student by a teacher
- A shooting at a local high school
- I know of one student, who attended a local high-school, who was mocked because she always dressed like a young lady
- Schools are being ordered by the Obama administration to open their bathrooms and locker rooms to anyone to accommodate the perverts.
- We know that floor plans of public schools here in the United States have been found in the middle east. Safety should be the concern of every parent, but millions of parents send their kids, like sheep to the slaughter, to school every day.
- From kindergarten, children are subtly being taught lies about the Bible (i.e., “billions of years ago,” evolution, etc.)
- From kindergarten, children are being taught that deviant behavior such as homosexuality is acceptable. In later grades, kids are taught how to perform sex acts.
- Sexual assaults by students, on students are common place.
- Children are regularly being charged and convicted of distributing child pornography among themselves.
- Physical assaults are commonplace
- Emotional bullying and abuse is commonplace.
- Parents believe their school is a good school. Good compared to what?
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.